Welcome!

I’m a wife, daughter, sister, auntie, & friend.  I have naturally curly hair, I love chocolate, I enjoy taking photos, & I live in the Midwest.

I started this blog a few years ago, & only a handful of my closest family & friends actually knew about it.  I wrote pretty consistently for about two years, & then took a break while I finished college.

I've decided to hit refresh & give it another go, because I need a platform to be creative.  My current day job doesn't really allow me to do that (& secretly, I am both fascinated & infuriated by html code). Also, I like to write & share my experiences, & this is the perfect outlet in which to do it.

My Darling Days is a source for finding beauty in the everyday.  Such simple things like reminiscing a good time, putting together a great outfit, sharing a craft, or even baking a pie, can be inspirational --  I intend to share my everyday.

I hope to encourage everyone that your day is worth documenting & sharing -- you never know what will inspire others...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back dear! I've missed your creative ways!

    ReplyDelete