Workout Wear: iphone 6 armband

I'm on the hunt for a new armband, since upgrading to the iPhone 6.
I'm looking for a few key elements....
+  Breathable & water-resistant material.
+  Stay put technology (and it must be fully adjustable.).  I couldn't make my previous armband tight 
    enough when it was on my bare arm.
+  Slim / light weight design. 
+  Full access to touchscreen functions.
+  Dark in color.  My last Belkin was lime green, and while it looked pretty at first, it quickly became    
    dirty.
Below are some viable options that I've found:

















Option 1: Belkin Slim-Fit Plus Armband
Option 2: Tune Belt Sport Armband
Option 3: LED Night Light Running Armband

I'd love to know if you have an armband that you love?  If so, please leave your suggestions in the comments below.  Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have it but I would go with option 1! ;) Btw, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) see my page for details! ;)

    http://www.theperfectchapter.com/the-liebster-award-some-facts-about-me/

    ReplyDelete