Au revoir!

Currently, we're in route to galavant around Italy & France!!!!!!!!

So, the blog will be quiet for a bit, but you can keep up with our European adventures on Instagram (that is -- if we can find free wifi...)

This trip has been a long time comin'.... it all started about 11 years ago when this boy (now my husband) went to Paris & brought me back a keychain of the Eiffel Tower.  Since then, I've become slightly obsessed with the structure; I collect them, I read about it -- heck, I even wrote my Art History paper about the Eiffel Tower.  So naturally, Paris has been a "gotta check that city off my bucket list" goal, & it's finally becoming a reality!

And Italy... ohhhh Italy.  So much history.  So much pasta.  So much goodness.

Honestly, I sorta fell in love with Venice after our wedding photographer, Heidi Lee, photoshopped the below image of my husband & I from our wedding day.  She sent me an email about a month after our wedding and said, "I didn't know you guys went to Venice for your honeymoon???!!!"

Photo by De Le Teja Studio




So naturally, Venice became city #2 on my "gotta check that city off my bucket list".   And then I took World History & Art History in college & learned so much about Italy, that it quickly became a place both my husband & I wanted to explore.

Our itinerary is as follows:

Rome | Venice | Florence | Nice | Paris -- I'll be sure to share lots of photos upon our return.

Au revior!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, can't wait for photos!! Venice is lovely indeed, I'm in love with the atmosphere...enjoy your vacay!! xo

    ReplyDelete