Reading List

My husband & I are traveling soon, and we’ll be enduring some long flights.  I figure I’ll need at least two books to keep me busy.  I'm currently on Chapter 7 of Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.

via Amazon



I've been working on this book for a solid year & a half.  I don't know whether it's hard to get into, or if I'm just not making the time to read it...

And because as if reading one book wasn't enough, I've also started Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg.  I'm borrowing it from a friend who recommended it to me.

via Amazon


Below is a reading list I’ve put together of books that I’ve heard good things about.  Have you read any of these?


Yes Please
Bossypants
#Girlboss
















Bread & Wine
The Best Yes
Let's all be Brave

















I’d love to know – what are you reading / what's on your list?

2 comments:

  1. If you want to laugh, Ellen DeGeneres' book "Seriously, I'm kidding" is good (but I love Ellen :) )
    I'm reading "The Nightingale" by Kristen Hannah (fiction) right now. She is my favorite author!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've got "The Best Yes" and "Lean In" on my reading list too!

    Two books I've read within the last year and loved are Hannah's Hope and The God Empowered Wife (read a few times actually because there's always room for me to grow in this area ;).

    Next, I'm wanting to read "The Nesting Place:It Doesn't Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful" and "Unglued: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Raw Emotions"!

    Happy Reading and Happy Vacationing!!!

    ReplyDelete