Make: Pizza Pasta Salad

Pasta Salad.

It's a side that nearly everyone loves, but yet we only make for a special occasion.  You know, for a family gathering, a baby or bridal shower.  And why?  I mean, most of the time I could make a meal just out of pasta salads, but yet I never whip one up for supper.  Hmm, maybe that should change.

Anyways, we all have a favorite, and this one happens to be mine:


Pizza Pasta Salad 
(This recipe shared to you from a former co-worker of mine; I have no idea where it originates from)

12 oz. box of Rotini noodles, cooked, drained & cooled
1 - 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes w/ basil, garlic & oregano, drained
1 can pre-sliced black olives, drained
Pepperoni, cut-up
Dried Hard Salami, cut up
Fresh mozzarella or provolone cheese, shredded
1/2 c. (more or less, depending on how saturated you like your pasta salad) Newman's Italian dressing (I've heard Wildtree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil works just as well, but I've never tried it)

Add everything together in a serving bowl, toss, & enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I don't like pasta salads (cold pasta. ick), but am making some for Caleb's party this weekend and was going with another recipe. Totally changing it to this one! Yum! Think I can use farfalle pasta?

    ReplyDelete