Make: Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread

Pretty darn quick here, we're going have an over abundance of zucchini from our garden, so I've been scouring the web for yummy zucchini recipes.  Recipes in which you actually have no idea zucchini is a major ingredient in, because frankly, I am not a major fan of zucchini, but my husband is.

However, I love baking with zucchini, and basically, this recipe had me at "double chocolate".
















This double chocolate zucchini bread by Sally is unreal.  It's SO good -- full of moisture & flavor & you have NO idea if you didn't bake it, that it contains a cup & a half of zucchini.
















I did just a few things differently than the original recipe -- I only had regular vanilla yogurt on hand, not Greek.  I didn't have instant coffee or espresso powder, so I left that out, & I used organic cacao powder.

My slight variations didn't matter one bit -- this bread was still incredible.














Pin it. Bookmark it. Print it off.  Do whatever it is that you do.

Bottom line, make this recipe ASAP.  You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment