Upcoming Travel: Girl’s Weekend in Chicago!

Last December, my mom, sister & I spent a long weekend in New York City.  This was the first time that we all traveled together, out of state.

It was magical – the entire city was decorated for Christmas; holiday spirit filled the air & us small-town Wisconsin girls had a blast, squeezing in every major “must see thing” to do in NYC on our list.























































We vowed to make these Girl’s Trips an annual thing.

This year, we have decided to spend our Second Annual Girl’s Weekend, in Chicago.  We are leaving in a couple weeks, and I’d love to know what else we should put on our list.  So far, our agenda looks like this:

+ Architectural River Cruise
+ Sky Deck @ The Willis Tower
+ Millennium Park: Crown Fountain & Cloud Gate (better known as "The Bean”)
+ Navy Pier
+ Magnificent Mile shopping
+ Improv show??

What are we missing?  Any must-see things we should do, see, or eat while in the windy city?
I’d love your input! 


P.S. -- You best believe I will be taking my selfie stick along.  Zac will be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment