Create: vintage mason jar decor

One of my most favorite things to decorate with are vintage Ball mason jars.
















I recently picked up an antique metal jar canner at my most favorite shop in all the land, The Vintage Garden.
Instantly, I knew that it would be the most perfect piece to display some of my vintage canning jars.






























I have such a weakness for vintage Ball canning jars & I've accumulated quite a few over the years, mostly from my grandma, but a few from antique stores as well.


















I cut some fresh flowers from our garden, and I think they look lovely (though they kind of scream spring/summer, and it's basically fall, but oh well).


This could be used as a centerpiece on a table, it could sit nicely on a book shelf, or would look great on a coffee table.





Right now, it's sitting in my kitchen atop a lovely, vintage Cosco fold out step stool high chair (also from my grandma).





How would you style this piece in your home?



--------------------------------------------

Linking up at:

1 comment:

  1. I love how you styled this, especially sitting on the vintage high chair. I have quite a few old jars; this gives me so many ideas. Thank you for sharing at Inspire Me Wednesday. Featuring you in this week's issue and on Instagram this Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete