Current Happenings.

Post idea inspired by Emily's 'Five Things' posts, at Cupcakes & Cashmere.
(a great way to stay active behind the camera, to document the little things)

Burano Island, Italy

I got this photo I snapped of a scene on Burano Island from our Euro Trip made into a canvas, but I'm not sure where to hang it yet.  Ohhh Burano Island... you make my heart sing!


Garden Fresh Tomatoes

The last crop of tomatoes from our garden this year -- sent off to my mother-in-law's house to become the BEST roasted tomato soup I ever did have!


Pretty leaves

These last two weeks have been PRIME fall in Wisconsin.  Sad to see the leaves fall... I wish they could hang on a bit longer.


Fall blooms; flowers

Also, the last blooms from our flower garden.


Chocolate chip zucchini muffins


We've been using our garden goods & making homemade chocolate chip zucchini breakfast muffins like they've been going out of style.  We just can't get enough of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment