Five.

Today, we celebrate 5 years of marriage & 11 years of being boyfriend/girlfriend/best friends.


church wedding photo












I’m not exactly sure how all those years fly by so dang quickly, but sometimes I can’t remember what life was like before Zac.

He.is.my.everything.  And I’m not just saying that, I truly mean that.

He continues to look past all my flaws & loves me anyways.  He doesn't seem to notice my blemishes; my unruly, frizzy hair never phases him, and in his mind, my love handles don't exist.  He knows I worry too much, but he loves me anyways.  He never turns down my crazy ideas, and is always willing to bring them to life, even if he knows they suck.  Even in my very worst moments, he loves me anyways.













Zac is a man of God, and encourages me to be a better Christian.  He is passionate about everything he does.  His will-power & determination is unmatched.  I’m positive there’s nothing he can’t do.


I don’t deserve his unconditional love, but I am so, so grateful for it.

wedding sparklers












Cheers babe – to 5 years, and to the next 55 ahead.  I love doing life with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment