Happy Sunday.






























Last weekend I had a really nasty stomach bug, and have been feeling a bit queasy all week, but I think I'm finally on the mend.  My appetite is back, and this winter fruit salad with lemon poppy seed dressing looks amazing to me right now!

I love how Julia styled this pretty Old Navy scarf -- the pattern mixing & the POP it makes against the snow has me lusting over this look!

I'm not the biggest Bloody Mary fan in the entire world, but these look so good to me!  Maybe it's the cute napkins... or the pickle :)

Pie stencils -- perfect for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

I'm getting the itch to plan a winter vacation, and this graphic about airline legroom has me intrigued.





1 comment:

  1. Omg. I so need to make that fruit salad. It looks INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete