Inspiration: Thanksgiving Tablescapes

Now that Halloween is over, I feel like everyone is skipping over Thanksgiving & focusing right on Christmas.

That's fine & all (I love me some Christmas, too) but let's not look past the next holiday... THANKSGIVING!

It's not about the sales...
It's not about football...
It's not about deer hunting...

It's about counting our blessings, spending time with family, & giving thanks.  And we celebrate by eating lots of yummy food!

Juicy turkey with mashed potatoes, grandma's stuffing, and pumpkin pie... the thought of it is making my mouth water!

In my family, my sister always hosts Thanksgiving, but if I had the chance I'd love to put together a fall inspired tablescape.

For fun, I've gathered three of my favorites from around the web.  Designs that are magazine-worthy, no doubt, but totally doable for the "average joe".

image via Jenna Sue Design

Wood box centerpiece filled with things from around the yard -- pine clippings, berries & pinecones, along with some candles.  Woven pacements & a burlap runner -- so darling!


 image via Julie Blanner

I love that this centerpiece uses apples instead of the traditional pumpkins.  Add in cheesecloth & seeded eucalyptus & you have  a simple yet stunning tablescape!



Quintessentially fall, this tablescape screams Thanksgiving: pumpkins, gourds, & mason jars.  I love how rustic it is!


What one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment