Favorite moments of the week.

When I started this blog, my goal was to make this space a creative outlet that I could come to, since my day job is anything but creative.  I intended to document my days; to find beauty in the everyday -- to make a digital scrapbook of sorts, while inspiring others.

I'm going to try to be more intentional about doing just that -- starting with recapping some things that made me happy this past week.  These are moments that I never want to take for granted, no matter how small or trivial they may seem.  They got me through the week, they made me smile, & I feel like looking back at these posts, it will remind me to have a grateful heart & to be inspired to always find beauty & grace, even among the mundane.


Favorite moments from the week:

+ The smell of new car.

+ Menu planning & sticking to it.

+ Team holiday lunch at a new to me spot, Union Hotel.

+ Pecan Pie.

+ Watching Elena get on the bus.

+ Finishing our Christmas shopping.

+ Folgers Colombian roast decaf coffee in my favorite yellow mug.

+ Biting into a perfectly ripe & juicy orange for breakfast.

+ Early Christmas parties & celebrations.

+ Empty laundry baskets.


No comments:

Post a Comment