Snow Day

Northeast Wisconsin finally got what we were wishing for... snow.  And a lot of it!

Winter Storm Ashley gave us about 12 inches of snow through the evening yesterday & into this morning.  As a result, we're enjoying a slow morning over here -- drinking coffee, eating pancakes & bacon, and taking in the effects from the storm, from the warmth & comfort of our home.

Snow storm | My Darling Days

Snowed In | My Darling Days

Snow | My Darling Days

Snowy Window | My Darling Days

Grace | My Darling Days

Snow | My Darling Days
Winter Storm Ashley | My Darling Days






























Since we're snowed in, I thought about taking my Christmas decor down, but I think I'll leave it up a little while longer...

Christmas Tree | My Darling Days
Blue Christmas | My Darling Days













Favorite Ornament | My Darling Days











DIY Mistletoes | My Darling Days


Although this tree... has got to go!!

Real tree, real mess! | My Darling Days





























Happy snow day Wisconsin... may everyone stay safe & warm!


2 comments: