Happy Sunday.



I'm kind of a nerd, and love a good Ted talk. I haven't watched this one yet, but I'm putting it on my To Do list.  How to live a fulling, happy life?  Sign me up.

Secrets of Central Park.

An interesting read about how getting your finances in order, can lead to a better attitude about yourself.

I found this time simulation of how 1,000 people spend their day interesting.  Play it in fast mode.

Enjoyed this read about managing your to do list & loving your space.  I get the itch a few times every year to organize & purge -- and it's like Freya says --  going through your things helps you realize where you are & how you got there.

Cheers friends, it's Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, the time use simulation was so interesting! I wish I were more productive at 5:00 AM, but my bed is just too warm and cozy lol! P.S. I love a good Ted Talk too! Looking forward to watching the one by Robert Waldinger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, the dreaded 5AM wake up call, I hate it! I always have good intentions of waking up early to work out, but it never happens. I'll have to look into the one from Robert Waldinger, thanks for mentioning it!

      Delete