Winter Walk in the Woods

Not everyone is over winter...  Miss Grace LOVES the snow.

Grace; snow fun | My Darling Days Blog

Grace; snow fun | My Darling Days Blog

Grace; snow fun | My Darling Days Blog

Grace; snow fun | My Darling Days Blog

Grace; snow fun | My Darling Days Blog

Her most favorite thing, aside from drinking water straight from the hose, is going for a walk in the snow-covered woods.  The rabbit, turkey, & deer trails have her senses on overload, and she is happy as a clam to explore new-to-her turf.

Winter walk in the woods | My Darling Days Blog

Winter walk in the woods | My Darling Days Blog

She always stays close to Zac, while he checks his trail cameras.  Which I think is adorable.



I gotta say, winter woods walking is kinda of my favorite, too :)

Sorel boots | Winter walk in the woods | My Darling Days Blog




Winter walk in the woods | My Darling Days Blog

Winter walk in the woods | My Darling Days Blog

No matter how many times we walk these trails, there's always something new to see...

Winter walk in the woods | My Darling Days Blog

Winter walk in the woods | My Darling Days Blog


Gracie turned 12 this month (we think -- we're bad doggy parents for not knowing that); we know she won't be around forever, but these will be some of my fondest memories with her.  Love that pup.




Family | My Darling Days Blog


5 comments:

  1. Adorable family photo there my dear! I'm amazed that your husband takes so many photos with you, and seems so willing! Teach me your ways! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Zac's a real trooper... and he know it makes me happy, so he finally just decided to quit fighting it & let me do my thing (most of the time) haha

      Delete
  2. winter woods walking is kinda my favorite too! and grace is too cute with the snow! i'm enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. winter woods walking is kinda my favorite too! and grace is too cute with the snow! i'm enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorothy, I'm glad you stopped by :) Have a great weekend!!

      Delete