Huntin', Fishin', & Lovin' Every Day

Sorting through some recent photos, and I can't get Luke Bryan's song, "Huntin', Fishin', & Lovin' Every Day" out of my head... because it basically describes my husband to a T.

Let me show you...


"If I could make a living walking in the woods... you can bet I'd be sitting pretty good"

Turkey Hunt 2016 | My Darling Days


"If I could make a nickel off of turning them bass... never worry about the price of gas"

Pier Fishing | My Darling Days

Sunset | My Darling Days


"Huntin', fishin', and lovin' every day... that's the prayer that a country boy prays"


Turkey Hunt 2016 | My Darling Days


"Black coffee in the mornin', dark whiskey in the evenin'"

Fishing | My Darling Days


"I love it when my baby wants to roll with me... tuckin' her hair in my hat and she's ready to go"

Pier Fishing | My Darling Days

Sunset fishing | My Darling Days


"Huntin', fishin', and lovin' every day... that's the prayer that a country boy prays"

Turkey Hunt 2016 | My Darling Days


"Early in the mornin'... late in the evenin"

Bay Shore Sunset | My Darling Days

Sunset Fishing | My Darling Days


"Thank God he made me this way... huntin', fishin', and lovin' every day..."


See?!  Those who are reading this post & know Zac -- isn't this SO him? <3 <3 <3

*These photos were from Zac's 2016 Turkey Hunt & a recent date night of pier fishing

1 comment: