When the kids come to play...

... we make a side-walk chalk family...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... Grace relishes in the delight of endless attention...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... Homegirl shows off her mad hopscotch skills....

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... we break for popsicles...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... we check trail camera with the mule...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... we search for pretty shells, among millions & millions of zebra muscles....

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


.... we *pretend* to strangle our sister...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... we slide, climb, twirl, and twist our way through the playground...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... we're scared, at first, of the monkey bars...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


 ... but in no time at all, we got this...

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


... and we end the day with a glimpse of this sweet specimen of a child.

Kane & Elena come to play | My Darling Days


Playing with our niece & nephew makes my heart so happy; may they never grow up!


No comments:

Post a Comment