#gardenlife: round 2; an update.

It's been just over a month since I gave you glimpse of our 2016 garden.  Since then, we've been rollin' in the garden goods!

Here was our most recent harvest (we pick about every other day -- it's insane how fast everything grows!)

Harvest; Garden goods | My Darling Days

To be fair, Zac spends a good amount of time in the garden, so it's success is mainly due to him (and I think we have really good soil, too).  I mostly just take pictures of it, and clean or giveaway whatever he brings me :)

This year we planted a row of mini sunflowers, and a row of zinnias, which are two of my favorite flowers.  The sunflowers aren't quite ready yet, but the zinnias are blooming in full force!  I love that I can have fresh flowers in my house year round -- we're definitely planting them again next year.

Gardening; Zinnias | My Darling Days

Gardening; Zinnias | My Darling Days

Gardening; Zinnias | My Darling Days

Gardening; Zinnias | My Darling Days

Gardening; Zinnias | My Darling Days

It's been so fun reaping the rewards of Zac's hard work -- if anyone needs beans, zucchini, yellow squash, or cucumbers, please let us know!

Gardening; Cucumber| My Darling Days

Gardening; Tomatoes | My Darling Days

Gardening; Lettuce; Spinach| My Darling Days

Gardening; Spinach | My Darling Days

Gardening; Onions | My Darling Days

Gardening; Beans | My Darling Days

Gardening; Peas | My Darling Days

Gardening; Broccoli | My Darling Days


Gardening; Zucchini | My Darling Days

Gardening; Peppers | My Darling Days

And of course, it's still a full time job keeping this monster out of the garden -- even with the fence, I've caught her sneaking zucchini... she's lucky she's cute!

Grace monster |  My Darling Days



No comments:

Post a Comment