We're having a baby!!!


If you haven't already heard...

Zac & I have been incredibly blessed this summer; turns out that we can grow more than just pretty flowers & a hardy vegetable garden… we’ve also been growing a baby!!!

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days


Our hearts are filled with joy that we get to share this wonderful news; we've prayed, wished, hoped & dreamed for this moment, and we are beyond thankful for this new adventure.

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

P.S.  Grace is super excited to be a "big sis" ;)

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days

Baby E is expected to arrive early March 2017!

Pregnancy Announcement; Baby E | My Darling Days


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment