Six Year Anniversary Photos

Every year, for our anniversary, we find a location.   We set-up a tripod, our camera, & use a remote to do a little DIY photo-shoot. 

Why?

Not because we enjoy doing it (it's not that fun...) and not because we like to get our picture taken (who does?)

It's because I'm a firm believer that our marriage shouldn't stop being documented, even after we've said our vows.  Every year deserves to be celebrated. 

We often let life, and jobs, and hobbies get in the way of love.  But documenting "us" -- standing next to the person I said "I do" to and promised to love no matter what, is worth celebrating.

And twenty years from now, we're all gonna say "Look at how much hair Zac had!"  ;) 

So, keeping up with tradition... our six year anniversary photos:

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days

Anniversary Photos | My Darling Days



No comments:

Post a Comment