Elena's Memory Book: A Gift Idea

What do you get a child that has everything and needs nothing?

A memory.  A memory lasts forever...

When I came across this Story Starter Memory Book from Pinhole Press, I instantly knew it would be the perfect Christmas gift for my Godchild Elena.  It's the ideal way to foster her creativity and savor all those memories that we've made over the last year together.  And, it won't be another toy collecting dust in the corner (I hope!)

The cover

Plus, it was very easy to create.  You just upload your photos, drag & drop them into the sheets of the book, and then the recipient gets to fill the blank space around the photo with art to describe their memory.  Each page includes a few lines for writing about the picture...  and little hand kid writing is the very best.





I love that Elena can look back on these memories and her drawings, at age 6.  She'll have a vivid and colorful memory diary that she can cherish forever!


*This post is not sponsored in any way, I just love their products & wanted to share a good thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment