Hello World: Meet Baby Ellis!

Meet Baby Ellis | Birth Announcement | My Darling Days
6 lbs 14.8 oz | 19 3/4"
Zac & I welcomed Ellis James into this world & into our hearts on Sunday, February 19th, 2017 at 8:03 pm.

He is perfect in every way, and we feel so incredibly blessed that we get to be his parents.

I'm at a loss to find the right words to describe what it feels like to become a mother, except that it's been so overwhelmingly beautiful, yet exhausting.  With labor, delivery, recovery, nursing, diapering, lack of sleep, entertaining visitors -- plus figuring this little guy out & all the changes happening with my body -- it's all been a little crazy.

I do know Ellis James is the best thing to ever happen to us, and the love we have for him & each other grows more & more every day.  Suffice to say, caring for a newborn is very much a team effort, and I'm so very thankful for Zac.  He is picking up all the pieces that I can't reach right now.

We're looking forward to things slowing down a bit & enjoying time together as a new little family.


P.S. Prepare for many more posts on Mr. Ellis; I'm a tad obsessed with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment