Make: Five minute breakfast bowl

My mom, sister, & I had brunch recently at The Creamery (OMG their stuffed french toast is BOMB), and Becky ordered the Buddda Bowl, which was basically a bunch of good stuff all just thrown together (think: fruit, almond milk, granola, shredded coconut, dates, etc).  It was delicious, and inspired me to sort of "recreate" my own version at home.

Make: Five minute breakfast bowl | My Darling Days

My first attempt at recreating the dish, and I quickly realized that I didn't have any granola, so I decided to use Honey Bunches of Oats cereal instead, and I love how it turned out!


Five-Minute Breakfast Bowl

1 c. Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, crushed
3/4 c. vanilla unsweetened almond milk (can be warmed or served cool)
Sliced banana
Sliced strawberries
Handful of blueberries
Handful of raspberries
Handful of slivered almonds
Garnish with cinnamon

Make: Five minute breakfast bowl | My Darling Days

If you make this at home, let me what you added to make this breakfast bowl your own.  The possibilities are endless!


No comments:

Post a Comment