Travel: Pisa, Italy

Continuing our Euro Trip recap... after our visit to Florence, we continued along Italy's Tuscany region & spent a hot second in Pisa on our way to Nice, France.

We had only about an hour to marvel at the iconic Leaning Tower, which is 180 feet high and 12 feet out of the perpendicular.  It's the bell tower for the cathedral that sits next to it in the Piazza del Miracoli.


Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Naturally, we snapped all the typical touristy photos of us "holding up" the tower, because when in Pisa...

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Since we only scratched the very surface of Pisa, I don't have much exciting to share -- expect for the fact we got to see the Leaning Tower.  Oh, also, it was in Pisa that we had to pay to use the restroom... not an uncommon practice in Europe according to our guide.

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days

Travel: Pisa, Italy | My Darling Days


Next up on the #EverardEuroTrip2015 is Nice, France!



No comments:

Post a Comment